Catchy title huh?!
I havent blogged in a couple days so I have some catching up to do. I was given two blog awards. (You should see the amazing dance I did when I saw that)
Jaidyn was out of school for a almost a week because of the snow....this week was right after Christmas break. Needless to say, I was ready for her to go back to school. I started weight watchers because I want the scale to move faster. I do have 40 pounds to get rid of before our vacation!!! I am losing inches but not weight, all the spin classes have been toning and building muscle in my legs. I have to say my butt is starting to look amazing! Its perky again! Woohoo!
Tuesdays Tips....today I am focusing on fashion for single digit weather!
When it is this cold and there is snow on the ground, no one will judge you on the shoes you are wearing!
Any type of head wear is ok, seriously it freezing!
I don't care what TMZ says, uggs are your friend! The knock off uggs are alright but the real deal keep your feet so warm its amazing! Both my girls have real uggs and i have a few pairs as well! They are worth every penny!!!
Stiletto boots and ice dont mix! Someone should have warned the girl at walmart. She was trying to look hot in those amazing boots, instead she looked like she had to poop and was trying to keep it in. She was doing this waddle tip toe move. If it wasnt so cold i would have laughed until i cried...but the tears would have frozen on my face!
If you the parent, are bundled up. Your child should also be bundled up. I understand that children have their own ideas when it comes to clothing. My 6 year old would live in glitter Hannah Montana apparel if I let her. But guess what?! I am the mom. It my way or the highway. Your child should not be in short sleeve shirts and flip flops in the snow. I think people should have to pass a test to have children! (The balloon boy incident would not have happened if there was a test to procreate!)
Sorry Tuesdays tips were not as funny or helpful today. I am working on a great list for next week!
Now moving on to the blog awards!
The first one is from my amazing friend Chelsea! Her blog is one of my favorites and I read it multiple times a day! Her recipes are to die for! I am going to make those black bean brownies this weekend!
1. I wear a partial on my bottom teeth. Its a retainer with 4 fake teeth attached that I take out at night. Sexy right?!
2. I am very clumsy and fall down the stairs all the time, I also walk into walls, hit my head on cabinet doors and burn myself while cooking every meal. (I'm more clumsy than Bella, where is my super hot vampire?)
3. I cannot carry a tune to save my life. I love to sing karaoke and was once asked by the D.J. to stop singing.
4. I change my underwear 3-4 times a day. I like to wear clean undies and after a few hours they feel stretched out so i put new ones on.
5. I am very picky about what leftovers get put in the fridge. Chinese food, or raw onions are a no-no. They make the fridge smell and it makes me sick.
6. I have a spot on my leg that looks like it could be skin cancer. I am too scared to go to the doctor. I am kicking myself now for tanning...however if its not cancer, i cant promise i wont tan again.
7. I have a tattoo on my back that is one of the worst tattoos anyone has ever seen. Seriously, it makes people stop in their tracks and laugh. I have what was supposed to be angels but look like devils holding their "man parts" No, im not joking!
I send this blog award to...
Ok award number 2! This one is from Shandal over at My life in 3D. Her blog cracks me up, you should check her out. She is doing P90X and is kicking butt! She has already lost inches! I cant wait to see her results!
1. Mexican food!
2. My Mommy Time
3. A good workout
5. Trash talking over sporting games.
6. 80's and 90's music
7. Good hair days
9. Gymboree's gymbucks
10. 0 point foods!
10 blogs I was to pass this on too...
Enjoy your day everyone!!!